Thursday 1 October 2020

Get ready for World Cardmaking Day 2020

It's World Cardmaking day this Saturday, 3 October, 2020.  

Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies featuring the Daisy Lane stamp set and Medium Daisy punch that I'll be using to create my cards.

Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts WCMD, Stampin' Up! Daisy Lane
 
Why not join in by making a card and sending a card this Saturday to brighten someone's day. 

If you'd like to learn cardmaking, online classes are now available to those living in Australia.  Please contact me for details if this is of interest to you. 

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies or to start a business that fits in with your lifestyle. I'm here to support you if you do like the idea of joining Stampin' Up! 

Thanks for visiting.

#SU2020WCMD #worldcardsendingweek2020 #angelaspaperarts

No comments:

Post a Comment