Thursday 25 June 2020

Game On birthday card

Our family has always played chess and so when I saw the Stampin’ Up! Game On stamp set I knew I had to get it. 

Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts: Stampin' Up! Game On card

I used the colours in our own leather chess board as colour inspiration for this card being Stampin' Up!'s Cinnamon Cider and Early Espresso
Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts: Stampin' Up! Game On card

To create the embossed background, I used the Old Paper 3D Embossing Folder and Very Vanilla cardstock. 

If you'd like to learn cardmaking, please message me at angelaspaperarts@outlook.com - various online classes are available to Australian residents to complete at their leisure.  I'll return to in person classes sometime in the future once the COVID-19 pandemic allows us to safely gather and craft with shared supplies again.

To celebrate the release of the new catalogue, until 30 June you can earn a free $80 in Stampin' Rewards on orders of $400 when shopping at my online store - this is $40 in free bonus rewards more than usual to select free product of your choice.  Gather your friends orders together or submit your own order to earn this bonus.  Please contact me if you have any questions about this celebratory bonus.

Shop online at AngelasPaperArts.stampinup.net

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies or to start a business that fits in with your lifestyle. I'm here to support you if you do like the idea of joining Stampin' Up! especially during June when you can pick a bundle to add to your Starter Kit for free.  For only $169, you can choose up to around $335 worth of Stampin' Up! products of your choice ($235 of product and the free bundle).  It's a terrific time to join. Please  contact me if you'd like to know more about this offer.

Join online at https://angelaspaperarts.stampinup.net/join_now

Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment