Thursday 22 August 2019

Graduation card

A very special person in my life graduated with his Bachelor of Business Degree yesterday.  

Stampin' Up! Graduation card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts featuring Royal Peacock stamp set


The sentiment from the Stampin' Up! Royal Peacock stamp set was just perfect for the occasion which I embossed with silver embossing powder. I created the trencher (cap) by doing some punch art. I used the Tailored Tag punch along with a Circle punch with the pieces layered together. 

Stampin' Up! Graduation card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts featuring Royal Peacock stamp set

All products used can be purchased from my online store if you live in Australia.  If you like this project you may want to consider attending a papercrafting class. I run classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can be arranged for local crafters.

Stampin' Up! July&August 2019 joining special available from AngelasPaperArts.stampinup.net

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies or to start a business that fits in with your lifestyle. From 1 July-31 August 2019, you can choose your own Stampin' Up! Starter Kit products valued up to $280 for only $169. Plus you'll receive a $16 voucher to spend the following month too. I'm here to support you if you do like the idea of joining Stampin' Up! Click on the link at the top of this page for more information or please feel free to contact me to discuss the benefits of joining.

Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment