Thursday 23 May 2019

Mother's Day easel card

I used the very sweet Tea Together stamp set & co-ordinating dies to create this easel card for Mother's Day.

Closed card view:

Stampin' Up! Tea Together easel card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts


Open card view:
Stampin' Up! Tea Together easel card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts


I designed the easel component of the card slightly differently this time so that the teapot & doily was more like a pop-up rather than the usual full easel card front.  As a tip: try embossing your diecuts for extra texture.  I used the Tufted embossing folder on the teapot for added interest.

All products used have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online shop where you can purchase the item.  If you like this project you may want to consider attending a papercrafting class. I run classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can be arranged for local crafters.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies or to start a business that fits in with your lifestyle. Click on the link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the benefits of joining.

Thanks for visiting

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment