Thursday 7 March 2019

Diagonal butterfly cards

I used the beautiful Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper to create both of these cards.
Stampin' Up! Botanical Butterfly DSP Cards diagonal card by Angela Lovel, AngelasPaperArts


There are 12 double sided sheets of paper in the pack which is free and only available until 31 March (or while stock lasts) with an eligible $90 order.  Instead of cutting the paper in a standard rectangle, I thought I'd add some interest and cut it on an angle.  I used the Celebrate You and Wonderful Floral framelit dies to create a focal border on each card.  The butterflies are from the Butterfly Gala stamp set and co-ordinating Butterfly Duet punch which are available individually or as a bundle with 10% off the RRP.

If you like this style of card, you may also like this version from a few years ago.

The products used to make these cards are all available in my online store.  I hold classes each month if you'd like to learn card making - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can be arranged for local crafters.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies. Click on the link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the benefits of joining.  As we're in the middle of Sale-a-Bration, it's a perfect time to join as you have two options:
  1. Choose any products valued to $315 for only $169 in your starter kit, or
  2. Choose any products valued to $315 for $210 plus receive the Craft & Carry Tote (RRP $87) for free
Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment