Thursday 27 September 2018

Healing hugs triple step card

I've always liked how quick and easy it is to do the triple step aka triple time card.  Here's one that features the Stampin' Up! Healing Hugs stamp set which is a distINKtive style of stamp.

SU Healing Hugs triple step, triple time card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts


So what is a distINKtive stamp? It's a style of stamp made by Stampin' Up! that adds monochromatic dimension to your stamped image - something you used to have to do using several stamp steps.  So with one floral stamp and a set of rose leaves from the Healing Hugs stamp set I was able to get a varied look on both in just one pass.

If you like this card, all products used are listed below and available from my online shop.  I also conduct papercrafting classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can be arranged for local crafters.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies. Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discussion the benefits of joining.

Thanks for visiting.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment