Thursday 5 July 2018

Enjoy your special day card: 2018-20 In-Color Grapefruit Grove

For anyone who loves the stitched look on cards but doesn't want to do the actual sewing, the Stitched All Around stamp set and co-ordinating Stitched Label Framelits bundle is the perfect answer.  I've used it on this card to make the sentiment centrepiece which also features Grapefruit Grove, the fourth 2018-20 In-Color in this series of posts.

Stampin' Up! Stitched All Around card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts

To create this card I started with a Grapefruit Grove card base layered with some Whisper White card stock and Grapefruit Grove Designer Series Paper. The sentiment is from the Stitched All Around stamp set, was stamped in Grapefruit Grove and Pool Party ink and diecut using the Stitched Label framelit dies. Some 1/8" Grapefruit Grove grosgrain ribbon, pearls and a rose from the Painted Glass stamp set completes the card.

If you like this card, all products used are listed below and available from my online shop.  I also conduct papercrafting classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can be arranged for local crafters.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies. Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discussion the benefits of joining.

Thanks for visiting.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment