Thursday 7 December 2017

Beautiful Bethlehem card

I enjoy layering ink onto cards to give different effects.  This card featuring the Night of Bethlehem stamp set and co-ordinating Bethlehem Edgelits Dies started as a white piece of paper before I got my inks and sponges out to create this night scene.

Stampin' Up! Night of Bethlehem card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts

To create this night time effect, the stars were stamped and heat embossed prior to sponging on Island Indigo and Night of Navy ink.   The town was diecut using Silver Foil paper and layered onto the card.  The sentiment is from the Star of Light stamp set.

Workshops and papercrafting classes are available - please contact me for details.  If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment