Friday 14 April 2017

Birthday blast card

This birthday card was fun to make and features the Stampin' Up! Birthday Blast stamp set and co-ordinating Star Blast edgelits dies.

Birthday Blast card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts

I started with a Stampin' Up! Night of Navy card base and layered a piece of Whisper White card stock on top.  I stamped the Birthday Blast star focal image into the top left corner. I then diecut the co-ordinating Star Burst in Tempting Turquoise and layered it over the stamped image.  A piece of striped Night of Navy Designer Series Paper Stack paper was cut at an angle and layered on to the card.  The diecut stars from the Star Burst were added as a feature onto the striped paper and sentiment.  The Celebrate you sentiment is also from the same Birthday Blast stamp set and a few Night of Navy and Metallic enamel shapes completed the card.

The Birthday Blast stamp set and co-ordinating Star Burst edgelits are sadly retiring and only available until 31 May 2017 while stock lasts from my online store.  All products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the product picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.

Workshops and papercrafting classes are also available - please contact me for details.  If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment