Thursday 2 February 2017

Birthday carousel

I couldn't resist making this shaker birthday card featuring the Stampin' Up! Carousel Birthday stamp set and co-ordinating Cupcakes & Carousels designer series paper.


I started with a Stampin' Up! Basic Black card base and added a layer of Calypso Coral card stock, more Basic Black card stock and then the Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper.

To create the circular shaker part of the card, I stamped the carousel horse onto Very Vanilla card stock and coloured it using the Stampin' Up! Watercolour pencils.  I diecut the horse panel along with some Calypso card stock using the largest circular Stitched Shapes framelit.  I then glued a Window Sheet panel to the Calypso Coral circle.  Some foam tape and sequins were added before adhering the stamped image to the Calypso Coral circle  to form the shaker feature.  This was then adhered to the card base.  A bow from the Cupcakes & Carousels embellishment kit along with an enamel dot completed the shaker part of the card.

I stamped the sentiment and diecut it using the Project Life Cards & Labels framelits before adhering it to the card.

The products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Workshops and papercrafting classes are also available - please contact me for details.  Don't forget that from now until 31 March, spend $90 on Stampin' Up! products and you get to choose a free Sale-a-Bration item.

Thanks for visiting.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment