Thursday 26 January 2017

Beautiful you elegance

The Stampin' Up! Beautiful You stamp set enables you to create quick, but elegant cards.


This is the second card I've made recently using the Beautiful You stamp set which features three ladies in different poses.  For this card, I started with a Stampin' Up! Basic Black card base.  I stamped the lady in Archival Basic Black and then stamped the Melon Mambo colour onto the dress (and yes, the pink 'squiggles' on her dress is from a stamp, not a marker).  I used a blender pen to pick up some Melon Mambo ink to colour her hat to match.  The sentiments are both from the same stamp set. 

I then layered the stamped Whisper White card mat onto the card base and layered some Pop of Pink designer series paper onto the left edge.  I diecut the Basic Black cardstock using the Flourish thinlits border die and added this onto the Pop of Pink paper. 

What lady doesn't like a little bling, so I added the Basic Jewel Rhinestones into the centre of the border diecut and also under the 'In Style' sentiment to finish the card.  I have some other samples of this card to show you in the coming weeks using paper piecing and watercolouring techniques, so pop back later to see which technique you prefer with this stamp set.

The products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Workshops and papercrafting classes are also available - please contact me for details. 

Thanks for visiting.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment