Thursday 3 November 2016

Star of light christmas card

The Star of Light stamp set and co-ordinating Starlight thinlits bundle was on the top of my list to purchase from the Holiday Catalogue and I so enjoyed making this card.


I started with a Whisper White card stock base and added a layer of Sweet Sugarplum card stock on top.  I stamped the star flourish from the Star of Light stamp set onto another smaller piece of Whisper White card stock and layered a Sweet Sugarplum die cut star from the Starlight Thinlits which had been stamped in Rich Razzleberry over the flourish.  A smaller die cut Silver Foil Star was added to the large star.  The sentiment is also from the Star of Light stamp set and was stamped in Sweet Sugarplum ink.  I added some of the gorgeous Sweet Sugarplum glitter ribbon to the card and layered the sentiment on top.  A few Rhinestones completes the card.

The products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes are also available - please contact me for details.

Thanks for visiting.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment