Thursday 8 September 2016

Wedding anniversary cake bags

A few weeks ago I posted an invitation I made for a 60th wedding anniversary party and this week I'm sharing the cake bags that were made to match the invitation.


These Stampin' Up! Glassine Gift Bags are food safe and perfect for the couple's party. They're also one of the special offers available at a discount between 8-13 September 2016.  I stamped the images from the Floral Phrases stamp set in Tempting Turquoise ink and left them to dry for about 30 minutes as the Glassine Bags have a slick surface.  Once the ink was dry, I adhered the retired Tempting Turquoise ribbon and heart ribbon charm (from my stash) onto the bags. So quick and easy to do.

These are some of the finished bags (there were a lot more than this made).

The products used on this project have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Workshops and papercrafting classes are also available - please contact me for details.

Thanks for visiting.



Product List
Tempting Turquoise 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon"
Tempting Turquoise 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon"
[124323]
$10.95

No comments:

Post a Comment