Tuesday 3 May 2016

Ready to Pop - Baby Shower Treats

I made these cheeky baby shower  treat boxes and filled them with popcorn for guests.


I first die cut the boxes using the Stampin' Up! Fry Box.  I then used the All About Sugar stamp set, Little Letters thinlets, floral punch from the Itty Bitty Accents punch set and Washi Label punch to decorate the boxes.  I filled the boxes with popcorn which I had put in our food safe cellophane bags.  Some co-ordinating Dotted Lace Trim in Watermelon Wonder and Delightful Dijon was tied around the cello bags.  You can easily change the decorations to suit any occasion.

The key products used on these boxes have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment