Monday 22 February 2016

For the newlyweds

Here's a wedding card for a special couple.


I used Stampin' Up!'s thick Whisper White card stock as the base for this card.  I then layered it with the beautiful Silver Fancy Foil Vellum and Silver Foil.  I dry embossed the next layer using the ZigZag embossing folder before placing the Bloomin' Heart diecut from Blushing Bride glimmer paper on top.  The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set and some 1/8" silver ribbon completes the card.

The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Remember that Sale-A-Bration is still running and for every $90 of products you order, you get to chose a free item from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue.  Papercrafting classes are available - feel free to contact me for details.

Thanks for visiting.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment