Thursday 21 January 2016

I "heart" U card

Here's a playful card for the man in your life for Valentine's day or as an Anniversary card.  This I 'heart' U  card is deliberately muted by using a masculine colour scheme.  You could easily make this card for kids or a woman by simply changing the colour scheme.


I started this card with a Stampin' Up! Early Espresso card base and layered this with Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler card stock.  I used the Balloon Builders stamp set to create the I 'heart' U balloons in Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler ink onto Very Vanilla card stock.  I used the Curvy Corner Trio punch to create the shaped corners.  The sentiment is also from the same Balloon Builders stamp set stamped in Early Espresso ink onto Very Vanilla card stock and shaped using the Banner Triple punch.  I added some Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine wrapped around the sentiment and a bow onto the balloon strings.  Some Early Espresso Candy Dots on the card corners and balloon strings completed the card.

There's no better time to buy Stampin' Up! products as for every $90 of products you purchase (excluding postage), you can choose a free Sale-A-Bration gift now until 31 March 2016.  If you have a large 'wish list' of Stampin' Up! items, talk to me about how you can receive $295 worth of product for only $169 during Sale-A-Bration.

The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment