Thursday 17 December 2015

2016 Occasions catalogue sneak peek - Botanical birthday

I recently attended the Stampin' Up! demonstrator only OnStage Occasions catalogue release training day and was in awe at the number of fabulous products being released soon.  I had a terrific day with fellow demonstrators and we got to see and try many of the new items in the catalogue launching on 5 January 2016.

Here's my card which features the new Botanical Gardens suite of products.


I started with a card base of thick Whisper White card stock.  I added a layer of Cajun Craze card stock and Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper on top.  I used the Botanical Blooms stamp set and stamped leaf and flower highlights directly onto the Designer Series Paper too.

I then created the centre sentiment focal point.  I started with a thin Whisper White card stock and stamped the side border using Crushed Curry ink.  The happy birthday sentiment was stamped in Cajun Craze ink from the Tin of Cards stamp set.  I diecut the floral embellishments using the Botanical Builder Framelits dies, stamped some accents onto them and clustered them together.  To finish the border, I wrapped some Mossy Meadow washi tape around the top and bottom of the focal piece. I layered the centre piece using foam dimensionals onto the card.

Lastly, I attached some Hello Honey striped cotton ribbon at the top of the card and added a Cajun Craze candy dot to complete the card.

The key products used on this card have been listed below with the exception of the sneak peek products which aren't available for purchase just yet.  Just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the current product can be purchased and the sneak peek products will be available from there from 5 January 2016.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment