Saturday 3 October 2015

Stampin' Up! Colour Families

Happy World Carding Making Day!

I often think the hardest part of making a card is choosing the right colour scheme. If you've ever wondered what all the Stampin' Up colours look like together - well here they are. Having this visual reference makes it easier for me to pick the colours for the card I want to make.


I've had the 'Love' photo frame for a while and made time to fill it with all the gorgeous Stampin' Up! colours for easy reference.  The card stock was punched or die cut using Stampin' Up! punches and dies too.

With the exception of the frame, all other products used have been listed below.  The card stock can be purchased in packs of individual colours or as colour family sample packs.  Click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment