Friday 19 June 2015

You've Got This birthday card

It's a friend's birthday soon and as she loves flowers I thought I'd make her a floral card featuring the new Stampin' Up! You've Got This stamp set.

 
The colour scheme is primarily Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White and a touch of Delightful Dijon.  I layered the card base and used the Striped Scallop thinlets diecut in Blackberry Bliss as an accent.  I used the Stampin Write markers to colour the You've Got This floral stamp.  The sentiment is from the  Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set and I added a piece of Delightful Dijon Dotted Lace trim to finish the flower.
 
The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes and workshops are available.

Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment