Friday 15 May 2015

Celebrate Sneak Peeks & Retiring Favourites

The 2014-15 Stampin' Up! catalogue ends 2 June 2015 and I've made card featuring the retiring 2013-15 In Color Crisp Cantaloupe, co-ordinating Sequins and Gold Soiree Designer Series Paper.  It also features a sneak peek of the new Endless Birthday Wishes sentiment stamp set available from 2 June 2015 from the new 2015-16 catalogue.


I stamped the gorgeous Flowering Flourish in Garden Green ink for the flourish and used my Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral markers for the flowers.  I layered a strip of Gold Soiree Designer Series Paper onto the Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock.  I stamped the Celebrate sentiment also in Crisp Cantaloupe and added a twine bow and some sequins to complete the card. If you like any of the retiring products used on this card, please get in quick as they're selling out fast.

If you'd like to learn how to make this and other types of cards, please contact me as workshops and papercrafting classes are available.  The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased. 

Thanks for visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment