Friday 13 March 2015

Oh Happy Days card

It was my brother in law's birthday last month and I made this card for him with a 'fence' theme as he owns a fencing company. 

 
To create this card I used the Stampin' Up! Hardwood stamp to create the 'fence' background layer twice - once for the base layer of the card and the extra piece was cut to make the horizontal fence posts upon which I clustered the sentiment and embellishments.  I used linen thread to add some additional texture around the wooden arrow and layered the sentiment cluster together. The sentiment cluster was stamped and diecut using the Starburst framelits. Some co-ordinating candy dots were used to represent fence 'nails' and the card was complete.
 
The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  From now until 31 March 2015 is a terrific time to place an order as you can receive a free Sale-A-Bration item for every $90 spent in my store (excluding shipping).  Click here to learn how to obtain free items during Sale-A-Bration:

Have a question? Not a problem, just send me a message.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment