Friday 13 February 2015

I {Heart} U Card

I couldn't resist making one further Valentine's Day card featuring the very cute Stampin' Up! Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper.

  
I used the Happy Hearts embossing folder to emboss the Calypso Coral cardstock and attached it to a Basic Black card base along with some co-ordinating heart paper from the Stacked with Love DSP stack.  I then used the Heart framelits with black and silver foil paper to create the hearts centrepiece.  The I {Heart} U sentiment and arrow have both been diecut from dies within the Labels Card set.  
 
So here's the card from a couple of weeks ago and today's card - which one do you prefer?
 
 
The key products used on today's card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  From now until 31 March 2015 is a terrific time to place an order as you can receive a free Sale-A-Bration item for every $90 spent (excluding shipping).  Click here to learn more about how to obtain free items during Sale-A-Bration:

Have a question? Not a problem, just send me a message.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment