Saturday 24 January 2015

Sale-A-Bration Lotus Blossom Stamp

How would you like the stamp set used on this card for free? Sale-A-Bration is well underway and until 31 March for every $90 you spend in my store (excluding shipping) you are eligible to receive a free Sale-A-Bration gift.  Spend $180 on products and you get to choose two free gifts etc.  It's a terrific time of the year to go shopping in my online store and the Stampin' Up! Lotus Blossom stamp set is just one of many of the free gift options available. 

 
The Sale-A-Bration Lotus Blossom stamp is a three step stamp set.  I used Pacific Point for the first two detailed steps and then Tempting Turquoise for the third step. I then used the second Lotus Blossom stamp to create the flower's 'reflection' in the water. The water was created by sponging inks onto the Whisper White cardstock.  Instead of using the stems in the traditional way, I used them to represent the large lotus blossom leaf pads that usually sit on top of the water.  Being 'clear' quality Photopolymer stamps, it's very easy to see through the stamps to line up all the images.  I used one of the Deco labels dies to cut out the label and mount it onto the layered card base.
 

 

The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased. 

Have a question? Not a problem, just send me a message.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment