Saturday 29 November 2014

A Merry Little Wish

With just four weeks left until Christmas I'm still making my Christmas cards.  This card doesn't take long to make and I love the Navy, Silver and White colour scheme as an alternative to the more traditional Christmas colours.

 
 
This card features the Festival of Trees stamp set and matching Tree punch.  You can purchase these items individually or buy them together as a bundle and you save 15% off the RRP. I used a Night of Navy card base and layer this with embossed white cardstock. I then added the three Christmas trees on top, some glimmer paper and a rhinestone on the sentiment gives it a festive touch.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.
 
The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Have a question? Not a problem, just send me a message. Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment