Friday 29 August 2014

Bright & Beautiful Bundle card

With the release of the new Holiday catalogue plus the Big Shot bundle special happening during August, I couldn't resist getting the Bright & Beautiful stamp set with matching Star framelits dies. 

Here's the card I made using this set:

I embossed the background cardstock with dots to match the patterned paper.  I also couldn't resist using some glimmer paper to give it a festive feel.  The sentiment is from the Good Greetings stamp set which you will receive free up until 31 October 2014 when placing an order or having a workshop worth $300 (excluding postage).  You also get the usual hostess benefits on top of this too - double the freebies!

You only have until 31 August to take advantage of the Bright & Beautiful and matching Star framelits bundle special.  After that date they will be sold separately. If you don't have a Big Shot, you can buy one and get the Star bundle free - but this super special finishes 31 August.  To see all the bundle options available until 31 August - click on this link to my online store. http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1153&dbwsdemoid=4011749

All items used on this card have been listed below.  Click on the picture to view and order them online 24/7.  Alternatively feel free to send me a message and I'd be happy to place the order for you and where possible, will help save you postage costs if you do live locally. Don't forget to check the Clearance section of my store too for even more bargains.  If you have any questions, please leave a comment or contact me privately - happy to assist anytime.  How to use your Big Shot and other papercrafting classes are available.
 
Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment